Sunday, December 18, 2005

56 concert!!

In e morning, woke up a bit late… near 1 pm den woke up… haha… so piggy, I noe! Haha… Today is 56’s concert… actually I don rmb it… until last nite my sis reminded me den I rmb it… Haha… wasn’t veri tense… was jus relax ard b4 gg to concert.. watched.. den after bath.. den continue to watch tv.. haha.. until 4pm.. my mingdao’s King of adventure started.. I was still not prepare.. until 5pm.. e show ended.. den I realized tt I haven do my board for XIE ZHI.. ahhhhh!!! Forgotten to do.. den quickly rush out one.. while I doin, my sis bath.. den after tt @ 630pm.. I still doin my board.. left home @ 730pm.. this is e first time so late den go concert sia.. almost late for it coz no cab.. until 745pm, my on- call cab came.. den chiong arh.. my sis n I rushed down to sg expo.. phew! Lucky we will not late.. still got a lot of ppl walkin towards e concert hall.. haha...Heng arh!!

Okie, frm here, I will start e details of 56’s concert!! Haha… the concert theme was world… haha… e concert actually shd start @ 8pm but it started @815pm coz a lot of ppl haven move into seats.. haha.. here it started!! Altogether, e concert last for 3hr 30min.. Its e longest concert tt 56 ever open... haha.. NICE!! damn High!! okie.. haha.. frm e start to e end, 56 sang 28 songs.. while 7f sang 2 songs.. okie.. in tis time de concert, meng zhe is under africa, xiezhi under europe, renfu under asia n sam under south europe... haha.. okie.. i will jus put in point form wad i rmb..


Meng zhe under fei zhou
Xiezhi Europe
Renfu asia
Sam South America


1st set
Bounce
Zui hou yi miao


Individual Solo
Jason played drum
Xie zhi wasabi
Renfu tai gu
Sam samba dance

Advertisment
7-11 cest si bon xie zhi n xumeng
Sheng Chun online renfu n sam chang sheng dey diao kang si
Scooter advertisement Xz n xm 1st den rf n sam Gen ta ping
Zhen Yang

Language challenge
Xz thai
Jason Korean
Rf france
Sw malay but failed

Europe
When dey sang zhu gan pao diao dey exchanged hat
Hui wo Sheng Bie
Crying in e rain
Bao bei kuai shui
Magic
Shi jie zui mei de feng jing while singin take photos..

Solo
Dj sang wu shuo wei
Yayu sang chuan shou
Wei ying qi sang fang shou yi po
Zi qian sang mi hun ji
After zi qian solo, yayu, yingqi, dj n zq quarrel then done oh came..

Charac Challenge 20 sec
Zq magic
Yayu bike
Rf candle
Dj eating
Done-oh danced

7f sang 2 song
Bai Jing Nu lang
Only Wanna b with u


South America
Sam danced samba…

Dancer intro

Fans
Shou Hou
Ai qing man you

Asia
Yes I love you
Easy come easy go
Tong ge shi jie

B4 encore
Bai se hua yang

Encore..
Xiao Duo encore with us in video
Den xie zhi qing chang wo nan guo chorus
Started to sing yi guang nian
Wont give up
Boyfren
Hao Jiu Bu Jian
After encore, celebrate sw b’dae
Den rf shan jiao of e cake

sry if u don understand.. haha..

No comments: