Saturday, December 02, 2006

new song inserted........

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHAN PING!.. 2ndly, I have inserted new song again. "LOL.. HAHA.." This time round, it's JIANG JUN LING by Wu Ke Qun Kenji. I can tell you that I really fall in love with his songs. His new album REALLY very NICe. MUST GO LISTEN to his songs. "LOL.." [[Hmmmm...]] It's been a long while since my last update right? Okie, I shall update my days from 27th November.

27th November 2006, Monday....
This day is a BIG DAY for my further distance cousin. It's his WEDDING DINNER day! "HAHA.." Guess what? I wake up very early, NOT because of the WEDDING.. It's because of my TV and REVISION! And is a bit unlucky to catch a HEAVY FLU. And my mum insisted me to stay at home. "HAHA.." by the way, ever since that stupid SCV came into my HOUSE and my LIFE.. I can't really SLEEP a little while every MORNING. Every morning, automatically.. I will wake up EXACTLY at 8a.m. But my sister still said that is a GOOD thing for me to wake up so early everyday, soIwon't get late for work."HAHA.." I can't really imagine her saying THIS everytime! So once I wake up from my sleep, I immediately went to have my BATH and watch my XI YOU JI. After which, I go into my room and do my revision on POA. After 3 hours of DOING POA, my mum called and asked me to go to PP and meet her to buy my clothes for the NIGHT's WEDDING DINNER.. So I quickly changed and went to find her. Spent 80 Bucks on my clothes. But quite worth it. And went home to get ready for the DINNER. That's ALL for the DAY..

28th November 2006, Tuesday...
Wake up at 8am and get ready for TV and REVISION. Left home at 12nn to work.

29th November 2006, Wednesday...
Wake up at 6am. Went to school for choir. After Choir, Went to work.. till 930pm..

30th November 2006, Thursday...
Wake up at 7am.. Get ready for work and went to eat breakfast and went for morning briefing.. Came home at 730pm. And after bathing.. Went to Do my REVISION..

1st December 2006, Friday...
Last MINUTE given an OFF DAY.. So stay at home and do REVISON....

2nd December 2006, Saturday...
Which is today.. went to work at mid shift.. came home at 9 plus.. do revison.. and came online at 10 plus.. haha.. lol.. that's all for the day! tmr gg out with davina again..

Recently.. I've been having the same old dream everyday without fail. I keep dreaming that i scored B3 for english, A1 for maths, POA, Science, Chinese and A2 for Combined Hum.. "LOL.." Can't really imagine what i going to do if i get this result.. I think I will go CRAZY and SCREAM out my LUNGS..

No comments: