Since after I've got back all mid-sem tests papers, I thot thru a lot.. Should I or shouldn't I? This qns, i asked myself many times.. But i still searching for the answer.. For now my future may seem to be a bleak.. but if i change course, i am sure that my future will be a BRIGHT one.. Not that i am lack in confidence of myself.. but i just want to give myself a chance to go for what i want. I rather go to a course that i love to be in, spend 1 more yr studying in POLY than to stay in a course that i don't love that much and i not sure where it can lead me to. I am in total lose..
Friends, should i change course if i passed my english? pls help me by giving me comment..
Projects deadline are all getting closer.....
WDS Proposal...................
11 July 2008, Friday 5pmComm skill's report............ 16 July 2008, Wednesday 5pm
CTOS........................... 28 July 2008 9am
After all projects have been submitted, presentation will be last thing to be done to get all my projects done... And exam will be here.. must chiong for EXAM!!
Jia YOU!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment