Saturday, October 25, 2008

What a waste trip.....

First of all, I want to reply your tag...

Douglas- 对不起,本小姐我真的实在忙。。忙着做有的没的,这个学期真的很忙,有七科要读。对了,我已经在第一时间回你E-MAIL了! 抱歉啦! 不是故意要这么迟才回的。

Today, I wake up very very very early. But is Saturday! What am I waking up so early? I should be sleeping like a pig today. Wake up early to watch tv, then get ready to head down to TAKASHIMAYA to collect my security pass. Guess what?! I rushed down and was noticed that I cannot collect my pass today, can only collect it in working days. So silly la. What a waste trip down to TAKA. But nvm, I went to Metro Paragon to find those aunties and Pei Shan. Had some chat with them. Aunty Xue Lian is so funny.. She asked me to help her break EGG(Zero sales). So she formed an egg with her fingers and I break it for her. Haha.. King koil's aunty, aunty XueLian and aunty Ivy said that they cannot recognise me because I look very different when I wear casually. Got very big different meh? Aunty Xue Lian is a very good aunty. She keep asking me when I will be going back there to work again. And when I told her I maybe hardly cannot go there to work. She was like.. Huh? Why, come lah.. come here can entertain us. Haha... Then aunty Ivy asked the same question as she always asked. These aunties are really nice to me, they always chat with me when I doing nothing at the counter. Even though, they are aunties, but they are different from those parkway aunty. They treat me like their daughter. Aunty XueLian and Ivy are the two aunties that I am close with most. And I rreally miss them... Hhaha.. Had a long chat with PeiShan too.. She is same age as me, and we kind of click. We only know each other thru phonecall, and this new colleague of mine, so friendly, chatted with me like we are long time friend like that. Nice of her. She offered to lunch with me on Monday when I go to taka to work. Cool~ Meet you for sure..

A few mins ago, received msg from PeiShan:" I don't need to eat egg already!" Haha.. I am happy for her actually. Well done, girl! $210. Omg, I am jealous of her luck! I went metro to worked for 2 days, I makan egg for that 2 days. Haha.. Nvm, Monday hopefully I can open sales! Jia YOU!!

我是女生
只要爱一个人 用尽全力去争
不管爱情有多残忍
不管你笑我笨
我是女生
不管爱多残忍我比谁都认真
不管是女生或女人
不管你笑我笨

No comments: