Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Woohsss!!

Finally O Level come to an end. No more O level exam for me anymore. I hope that I can get a C5. No matter what, I had brought all the wishes I got from my friends to the hall. And I gave the best shot of it! Thank God!! Tomorrow will be another day of school. Actually, I only need to go school at 11am.. but guess what? Cos today I never go for my today french lecture. Hence, I need to attend it tomorrow at 10am. Don't feel like attending it but, I still need to attend it cos I scare I cannot follow during my tutorial. Seriously, this semester, I find it hard for me. Not only the modules, the projects I guess will be a killer. All modules got exam. Sucks sia!

My this semester timetable got a lot of break here and there. Quite sianx actually. But better than everything cluster together in one day until very late. So I think overall it still okay with me. Better still, I can meet xiu for lunch everyday.

Just received an e-mail from 5music.com.tw, my Kenji's album is arriving soon. They had just mailed it out today. So it will be arriving in my letterbox in 4 to 5 days. I haven't go to Sembawang to check it out. But, I guess will go soon if got time.

This thursday got 3 hours of break. I can slack till rot. But nvm, still got xiu to slack with me before her jap and my french tut starts.

October is ending soon. Cool! Next monday will be holiday!! Can sleep at home. Cool!

No comments: