Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

We just sent off Christmas few days back and NOW we are seeing Year 2008 off and RECEIVING Year 2009.

Year 2008 had been a roller coaster year for me. Many unhappy things happened and impacted my life. I guessed from all that had happened in 2008 had let me grown and see through the ugly sight of people. As it said by many, let the unhappy things with the leaving of Year 2008. But not all kinds of thing can be done this way. No matter what, I think Year 2008 is the worst Year I ever been through since the day I know how to differentiate right and wrong. I just hope Year 2009 will be a smooth and happy Year ahead for me.

New Year's Resolution:
1. Achieve as many distinction as possible
2. Never let mistakes done in Year 2008 repeat in 2009
3. Save as much money as possible
4. Going oversea with FAMILY
5. Share more times on study
6. Manage my time between WORK and STUDY better
7. Give my customers a better CUSTOMER SERVICE
8. Learn to control my temper better
9. Try to learn how to forget unhappiness
10. Try to earn more compliment from customers
11. Improve my relationship with classmates
12. Mastered FRENCH
13. Stop spending money unneccessarily
14. Stop HIGH STANDARD of LIVING
15. Try not to eat FAST FOOD / RESTAURANT so often
16. LOVE my PARENTS and SIBLINGS MORE

I hope all my resolution can be achieved in the coming year.

By the way, I hope YEAR 2009 will be a smooth and happy year for everyone. And I wish all couples and friends all the best and may you be blessed with all the good lucks and good health! May everyone wishes come true and resolutions can be achieved!

No comments: