Monday, January 05, 2009
Who? When? Where? What? How?
Seriously, I am losing my sense of direction again. I am really at a lose of whether to change course or to stay put in BIT. I feel that the more I think and listen, the more confused I get. I am really losing my direction. I am afraid that I will regret with my decision. I only left with 1 week to consider what I want again before O level result is out. How? What decision should I make? DON'T TELL ME TO FOLLOW MY HEART!! It is because my heart is not replying my answer. Oh, PLEASE! Please give me an answer! I don't mind restarting all over again but what bothers me a lot is that I scaRE I will regret of changing course to Accounting& Finance. I am really vexed over this.
No comments:
Post a Comment