It's been so long since I last blogged. Hence, now it is time for me to blog an entry to keep my blog alive.
Almost everyday of last week, I was busy completing all my projects. It was really a hectic week for everyone. Projects deadline all came together. But luckily, managed to complete them on time and handed in. Now, left with SAS Input & Output design which due this Friday and French Role Play on Thursday.
Thanks people for the wishing. I really appreciate. I really love the present my sister and brother bought for me. I wanted it for years and finally I got it. Thanks sister, love ya! I know it is silly for me cry over the gift. I really never expect a gift from anyone this year. As every year for my birthday, I hardly received any gifts from anyone. So I thought this year my family members won't get anything for me as usual. But, I was surprised to receive DS LITE from my siblings. I am so touched and happy at the same time. The tears are filled with happiness and not saddness. I really love the gift.
Okay, enough of blogging liao. I going to catch my movie ' PRICELESS= Hors de prix' It is a nice movie!
No comments:
Post a Comment