Sunday, March 08, 2009

Once again!!

haha.. had skype session with D&D again. Three days in a row. They are like enjoying life there?! haha.. and in the convo, Douglas had an arguement with Daniel regarding the DUCK case. HAHA! cos Douglas' nick is doug= duck So, Daniel always call him ducky and Douglas will object over it. And their arguement carried on.. But, as we know, MR DANIEL is a guy who love giving people nickname except himself. So, we came up with a nickname for DANIEL.. DAN= EGG which Daniel doesn't like it. But, who cares! haha.. lol.. I really love this two friends, with them, all the troubles and unhappiness will be gone, really! Thanks brothers for updating me so much things of you over there. Better come back asap for a visit. I will definitely meet up with you, okay?!

It's late, I shall go for my sleep! Salut~!

No comments: