Another day passed...
Been listening to all kinds of songs since yesterday. And I found a lot of songs that I long waited to listen to! Finally, yesterday, I found them all. Will try to put them in the imeem playlist soon to share with you guys. Now I can only name the songs here before I forget what songs are they.
List of Songs:
1. 可以可以吗- 谢霆锋 (证人)
2. 不能没有你- 樱庭 裕一郎 (女婿大人 2003)
3. 一个人的牙刷- 长濑智也 (女婿大人)
4. 回味- 澎佳慧
5. 最爱- KOH+ (GALILEO- SUSPECT X)
6. 死心眼- 澎佳慧
7. 没有如果- 梁静茹 (败犬女王)
8. 想见恨晚- 澎佳慧
All these songs are nice. You all can go search for it. haha.. Going out today! going to bugis to meet my sister and we will head to town for company's lunch. After which, will head down to meet my girlfriends for snacks and chats. It's been long since we all meetup. Hope will be fun. Actually wanna go to ECP for picnic, but老天不做枚,it rains since the morning until just now then stop. So the girls decided to change venue to meet at circuit rd.
Here's the lyrics for 可以可以吗:
是你把我带到悬崖
而你是那峭壁上的花
风很大你只往土里扎
而我该如何往上爬
过了第六天在你左肩
渐显褪色的边缘我挣扎着分辨
踌躇地留恋假装地变迁
连着一根快要断的线
晕眩的天
可以可以吗暂时不回答
任凭它们在心里反复挣扎
可以忘掉吗就像十杯水冲淡的茶
可以可以吗暂时不回答
任凭他们在眼眶里反复挣扎
可以忘掉吗就像被流水
带走的花道别绽放的虚假
是你把我带到悬崖
而你是那峭壁上的沙
雨很大你渐渐往下滑
而我该如何往上爬
过了第六天在你左肩
渐显褪色的边缘我挣扎着分辨
踌躇地留恋假装地变迁
连着一根快要断的线
晕眩的天
可以可以吗暂时不回答
任凭它们在心里反复挣扎
可以忘掉吗就像十杯水冲淡的茶
可以可以吗暂时不回答
任凭他们在眼眶里反复挣扎
可以忘掉吗就像被流水带走的花
道别绽放的虚假
可以可以吗暂时不回答
任凭它们在心里反复挣扎
可以忘掉吗就像十杯水冲淡的茶
可以可以吗暂时不回答
任凭他们在眼眶里反复挣扎
可以忘掉吗就像被流水带走的花
道别绽放的虚假
Go find this song and listen it through with the lyrics.. Really NICE!
No comments:
Post a Comment