Thursday, May 14, 2009

OKay...

Hello, people! I am here to update my blog again. Finally, everything is settled! No matter is their problem or my own problem. I am so happy. I am so happy to see them back together like "gay". HAHA.. Even though, it still needs time for the problem to really resolved. But at least, you are back as "gay"! HAHA. I hope this time round's arguement can strengthen your brotherhood! HAHA..

While, my problem is half way solved? Yes, I've been troubled about what ELECTIVE to choose. But, I decided to take Management Accounting & Finance as my ELECTIVE. Even though, Business Calculas is needed for Uni entry. But what matters most is MY INTEREST.. Right here, I wanna specially thank some people. Shi Yun, Le Wei, Jasmine, Jessy, Douglas, Daniel and GAB! Thank you for all the advice. HAHA.. I am grateful for your advice!

No matter what, if at the end of the day I may end up with nothing, but at least I did something that I wanna do for life. I will live with no regret. Yes, it may be a tough route for me in few years down the road. But really, I am happy that I can really do something that I love very much.

I am really happy to hear that you are no longer enermy after so many days of cold war. I really feel happy for you. And, you, yes you! Thank you for everything. Thank you for listening to my complaints. I know I sound very agitated yesterday. But, thank you for giving me all the supports that I need. If without all your golden words and analysis, I will not pluck up my courage to make such a big decision and gamble with my future. Thank you so much. You are really appreciated! Thank you! Lastly, love you to the core! THANK YOU!! :X..

No comments: