Tuesday, May 05, 2009

OMG!

There are a lot of things happening around me. Problems at workplace really pissed me off. But, I think I shan't bother about it right now (as Gab told me to). I don't know why I like my this sem timetable a lot. Even though, I complained about the breaks a lot. But, it is still great afterall. Some projects deadline coming up. Stress level up up up up! Time management hopefully can push it DOWN DOWN DOWN!

Monday, school started to take temperature. Oh, great. It is simply troublesome, can?! But, the weird is that our school actually set up a station at the school entrance to take our temperature. But, who cares. I didn't take temperature there at all. It is because the queue is so long and when we walked pass, no one can see if we got checked for temperature.

Today, went to school to early to play GoVenture. Not a bad game. Hopefully I carry on with it without re-playing it for the bad result. Wanted to meet Douglas today. But too bad, need to give tuition. So we pushed it back to tomorrow. Due to the temperature taking, they decided not to visit. As to prevent getting caught. Oh ya, today I went to the library and we need to take temperature in order to get in. And guess what is my temperature? 34.6 degree celsius. So low! I think I am cold- blooded. HAHA.

Tomorrow, no tutorial and lecture for FHy. But still, I need to go school at around 1130am to play GoVenture. HAHA.. After class, going to meet Douglas for dinner. Then, head home straight away to do my project stuffs and also my hmwk. Then maybe gg to wei's bro last min tution if he needs one. I hope he can pass his POA exam. HAHA..

** Thanks for everything. Thank you for lending me your ears when I needed you most. Thank you for the shoulder you lend me when I need one. Thank you for being patient to me when I am slow in action. Thank you for the golden of words when I need some motivation. Thank you for bearing with my attitudes when I am pissed off. Thank you for your understanding. Having you as a friend, really make me feel FORTUNATE. **

No comments: