Okay, I gonna make this entry fast as I am using the dial- up connection of my HP. Hence, I not sure how much it's gonna cost me for that. All thanks to my router. It is no longer connecting to my laptop or any of my laptops. And my dad removed it to send for repair. Better still, my desktop cannot even connect despite with the modem connected to it. All thanks to that ROUTER! Cheap stuff tends to be lousy! I think it is MIC? OMG!
Okay, now two papers down. Leaving me with 3 more papers to go. Tmr will be the hardest paper of all. OTBS. Programming stuff. Even though is open book test. But, I think the answer sure is those lame kind that we need to flip the book until it tear then can find the answer. But who cares. As long as it is open book, we can bring all kind of notes in to the test venue for the test. Oh please! Make it easy for me, the stupid unsavvy person for IT. Please. I will love the lady of luck if you grant me an easy paper tomorrow.
Meeting Douglas tmr after paper to get his clothes. Yes, shopping again. Hopefully won't take years to buy his clothes. As i need to rush home for preparation for my 4th paper on thursday. Friday will be the last paper and it is bus stats. Hopefully I can do well for all my papers. Oh ya, haven't thanks both of you for accompany me to study on Sunday. Thanks! And thank you for helping me in OB. Love you ppl to the BITS!
My sis will be leaving for Japan on Saturday. I will miss her even though I cannot wait for her to leave for Japan so I can on my AIR-CON for the week till she come back. Seriously, I will be super worry for her. As everyone should know that Japan is also one of the countries that suffer H1N1 2009. And she will be going there for a week. Somemore going for exhibition where different countries will come together to view the products. It will be risky to be out there with ppl who we don't know if they suffering of the virus. I just hope that GOD can be kind enough to bless my sister and look over my sister throughout her journey.
Tests ending soon, holiday coming. I can't wait to see you girls! I really miss you lots. Have many things to share with you ppl hell lots. I really can't wait to see you. HAHA.. Jasmine going TAIWAN this coming holiday. May GOD bless you with a smooth journey and a safe trip through and fro. May you come back healthily!! I think I going to get a present for you. Hope you won't "xian qi"! haha..
I will blog again when my internet connection come back again. Contact me via HP. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment