Blogging again.. Cos I am really kinda pissed with someone. Today, class ended at 11am. Decided to stay in school to do my OTBS while waiting for Jerene to finish her POMkg project then go home together. I'm sort of craving for my Ruffles chips. Hence, asked Rinna to help me buy back as she's going for lunch. I bought two packets. Finished up one packet.. Then this guy (LM) who I don't really know him came and wanted to eat the chip but realised finished. I left my unopened chips on my computer desk and went to find Jerene at SS lab. When I came back, I found my chips missing. I thot my friends are playing prank with me at first. But next moment, I realised it's not. I looked around and found my chips on LM's table, opened. Wth.. I cannot imagine someone really is so RUDE. Please lah, that's MY RUFFLES. I PAID for IT!! How can you nv get my permission and eat it? WTH.. IS not like I am really that friend with you lor. I only know your name and you're from my course. Irritating. Not that I petty over that CHIPS. But I am angry because he does not have the basic courtesy to ask for my permission. And not only that, he nv even apologise for that. WTH.. I am really very pissed off with it. What a RUDE person in this WORLD! Irritating SHIT.
I find that BIT got a lot of weird people. So damn irritating.. Nv ask my permission and eat it. So RUDE! I am really damn pissed off with this incident. MY RUFFLES! Where is your manners? Didn't your school taught you of basic courtesy? Never ask means STEALING.. I will not send my child to your primary and secondary school in FUTURE. Cos I don't want my child to be a ILL-MANNER child!
No comments:
Post a Comment