Thursday, July 02, 2009

NEWS!

Just went to check it out if there is any movies that is coming out that will interest me. HAHA.. Guess what?! These are the movies that I want to watch.

16th July 2009
Harry Potter And The Half-blood Prince

This will be a clique movie. For years since Harry Potter movies had become our regular clique movies. Yes, so this time round nothing gonna change. We will still be watching together. HAHA..

27th August 2009
Final Destination 4
This movie will be a movie that lewei wanted to watch in cinema? As she didn't get to watch FD3 in the cinema due to age restriction. So, this is gonna be a must watch movie. As I never miss any one of the series. So FD4 shall not be missed out too.


3rd December 2009
The Twilight Saga New Moon
OMG! This is another must watch movie! HAHA.. The poster is super damn NICE can? OMG! It is so nice! Looking forward to it! HAHA.. Hopefully that Robert Pattinson not gonna be like Daniel Radcliffe. Reason being, hope he will not be like Daniel who become more and more ugly as he grow up. Let's hope our Edward Cullen is still the handsome and cool one! HAHA.. I think there's gonna be two team of fans for this NEW MOON. Why? I supporting EDWARD CULLEN and the other supporting Jacob Black. I am supporting EDWARD CULLEN!! HAHA..
Today went to Sim Lim with Jerene to buy laptop stuffs. Bought my long wanting mouse. HAHA.. Not only that, I also bought my laptop keyboard protective skin. HAHA.. After that, met up with Douglas for DINNER. Thanks for the ride home, anyway. Even though is a short distance!

No comments: