I had been so busy for many days. I am so TIRED! My sis told me that I am super power when come to sleep every night. Why?! When I was going up to my bed and sitting up chatting with her ( our habit before going to sleep).. The next moment, I never replied her. This happened almost everyday since last week. I think I am really too tired.
Yesterday, after class, I quickly fly home. Wanted to do projects but.. I was so TIRED that I fall asleep the moment I lied on my mum's bed. As I want to sleep longer, so I decided to go to my own room to sleep. I slept for 2 hours or so. Then, my mum wake me up to go dinner. As my brother got back his PINK IC (ORD) so my family decided to go for a celebration. When I reached the coffee shop, my sister said this: "You just wake up from your nap ar?" My Dad: "WoW, your sister so clever, can tell that you just wake up! " I was super embarrassed la. After dinner, went to buy some grocery with the whole family. After that, headed home.
Wanted to do projects but still very tired. So I went to sleep early. And crawled up early today to do my projects. Done it but not sure if correct anot.
Gonna go get ready for work. Bye~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment