I forget to blog this up until someone reminded me to. OMT! My results was "expectedly" bad! I wonder why everytime I wonder work hard for something, it seem like something preventing me to it WELL! Maybe I am not really putting enough effort for everything. OMT!! Can somebody really slap me hard enough? Can somebody really bring my head and hit the WALL? I am really tired of being myself. I wonder how can that feeling come back to me.
In the past, whenever I scored badly for my exam or tests, I really feel like dying. It is like my head really got a big BANG on the wall. And I learnt my lesson and work hard for the next test or exam. But now, I don't see it coming to me! I don't see it! HOW?!
Pamela Chua, you cannot lose this feeling! You need this feeling to push yourself to the max and score well for the exam if not you going to say GOODBYE to your UNI! So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WAKE UP!!!!!! Finding back that FEELING!!!!
It's been months or rather weeks since that PAT's issue. I find that things are somehow working?! I wonder if it really working. But, D&D mentioned that I changed a lot compared to what they know of me. In the past, I may get pissed off very easily, and really be upset about something that really does not concern me. But, they warned me about something which I neglect while changing. At times when something is disadvantage against me, I must voice them out rather than keeping quiet. Yes, changing maybe good. But not being a DUMB and IDIOT. We must comment and voice out at the right place and at the right time. I think it is really something I need to consider when changing.
Thanks for those golden words. I will bare them in mind and make them works. Meet up soon, okay?!
No comments:
Post a Comment