Been surfing the net for the whole day. Chatted with D&D and played games in FB. Super boring day I had today. Wanted to go swimming or gym but since she never replied my SMS, I treat as her answer is NO. So, I stayed at home and do my PILATES and reading, surf net all sort of rubbish.
While, surfing the net, I find this phrase very INTERESTING!!
" When no one is there for you., And you think no one cares...
When the whole world walks out on you., And you think you're alone...
I will be there.....
When the one you care about the most., Could care less about you...
When the one you gave your heart to., Throws it in your face...
I will be there.....
When the person you trusted., Betrays you...
When the person you share all your memories with., Hurts you...
I will be there.... "
taken from: http://pravsworld.com/new/experience_i_will_be_there.htm
No comments:
Post a Comment