Today, I cried.. crying for no reason?! I find it is so STUPID. Maybe I am too tired of some stuffs and I am too troubled by a lot of things. I've been crying easily whenever I watched something touching. Even when reading your blog. I guess life is so fragil. Having to be in hospital alone without any family but just one best friend is very scary experience to have. I, thank God for making you safe and sound. I am so happy to hear from you again. Hope everything will be just fine till CNY when you are back from there. Better stay obedient and stay on bed without moving around! LOL..
I am super busy with the competition stuff since last week till today as we are going to hand it in on FRIDAY.. Not NEXT Friday but THIS FRIDAY! Faint~ My group is still rushing them. While, I need to wait for them to complete then I can finish with the demo and ppt slides. Hope everything will be smoothly done without any accident! Hopefully, next week will be a bit more relax for me as no more competition deadline to rush. Right now, I have to just hang on there.
I have so much thing to share but I know I won't share so much.. LOL.. Oh ya, there is this movie which I am so wanting to watch it. April Bride. It is a very touching movie. And and and.. I watched Time Traveller's Wife on the net. Omg.. Touching movie?! LOL.. nice! Next movie I going to catch will be April Bride. Watched the documentary of that girl. I find that I must really go watch the movie. LOL..
That day..
After you told me what you supposed to say to me...
I couldn't fall asleep..
The moment my eyes are shutted, I saw you..
I couldn't stop thinking of it..
How I wish you never said that to me..
Which cause me in a suffer right now..
What answer should I say?
Will it be the one you wanna hear?
Or should it be the answer that I wanna see?
I shall not tell you...
....................................
No comments:
Post a Comment