I find that I've been going to bed at 2am lately. Don't know is it good or bad?! I am trying to adjust my time back to normal and get everything back in place. Many things to do. I wonders what was I doing back in 2008 today. I don't remember seriously. I think also like now very busy with school.
I am considering my path. Should I or should I not?! I think plans are not going into places, thinking are not functioning?! Everything that I think of doesn't seem to work in my command. Hope I can get them right soon. :)
Finally chatted with D&D yesterday night. It's been long since we last chat. I find that even though we never talk for so long, we still can share and understand the hidden message in every sentences we said. HAHA. Really enjoy chatting. And I know what I supposed to do and not supposed to do. Thanks! Not only that, thank you for the encouragement I need to hear from you. I really wonder how wonderful it can be if you guys are not there but HERE?!
Oh ya, trip cancelled. Intended to go oversea in the coming dec holiday but I guess I got to postpone the trip due to some reasons. It's okay, I can save money at the same time.
Anyway, mum and dad going to Malacca this coming dec. And dad is so funny.
Dad: You know maid also got holiday?! So better keep the house clean when we are away.
Bro: Huh?! Holiday?!
Dad: Mum and I going Malacca for two days holiday.
Bro: Oh.. Maid going holiday.. understand..
Me: Maid.. HAHA.. Okay okay.
Dad: Please keep the house clean and tidy.. You know la, after trip home, very tired, if still come home need to house chores.. It is not that nice right?!
Me: OKay. OKay. I know. Will clean.
Actually, I am happy that they going holiday. First, I can sleep till late afternoon. Second, I can do what I want. Third, I can study and do revision quietly. Fourth, I can take my own sweet time to pack my room. But, I am not happy for their trip too.. 1st, no breakfast. 2nd, will tend to take nap rather than studying. 3rd, no dinner have to buy myself. But, I know I can do it!!
I made it! I get distracted. I managed to complete what I want to do. **MAF is killing me!** The assignment is total "???" to me. I think I really need to read and revise more.
Gtg.. Bye and update soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment