My sister is out of town till Friday then will be back. Even though, this is not her first time going oversea to JAPAN, today is the first day of me OVERSLEPT without her around. I realised ever since this SEMESTER started, I am always waking up late, lucky she is around to wake me up. I think I am getting more and more tired..
Today, I overslept but I still manage to get to school on time. But, something happened.. While Ms Kun is happily conducting lecture till half way, half an hr passed, the whole LT suddenly blackout. Waited for about 5min or so, Ms Kun decided to call off the lecture and do a make-up next week. Guess what, the whole business school black out. So lousy. I think there is something wrong with our school. VBUS is down since yesterday. Today, still unable to get in. And, thanks to this time round of server down. I realised not all of my friends actually save a SOFTCOPY of notes or tutorials. Maybe I am the only crazy one who save all in my thumbdrive.
Anyway, back to topic, luckily, the electricity is back again in later of the day. If not I will be having a lot of make-up classes everyday. Oh ya, last Friday, the lab server was down. And the lab class was postponed to this Wed. Oh please, DIE DIE also cannot black out or what so ever. I don't want ANYMORE make-up LESSONS! Thank you~
This sem studying comm skill.. Is a HELL man. I think after sessions, I will be GOD of BUSINESS CORRESPONDENCE! Why so?! I've been doing research after research of BUSINESS CORRESPONDENCE. And I haven't done up with my MINUTES for those meetings regarding COMM SKILL2. Great man. I think I better go off to do my WORK.. Blog again SOON~!
No comments:
Post a Comment