Okay, I realised I forget to blog something which I suddenly thought of after telling my sister. I had this nightmare for two days. I think it may be a joke for all of you. But to me, it is really scary.
A lady dressed like a GODDESS, someone like "GUAN YIN NIANG NIANG". She dragged me to kneel down in front of a GODDESS statue. She kept pushing my head down and keep telling me that this is the only way I can change my life and fate. I tried to struggle. But she kept pushing my head and making me kneel down. She started to chant. The chant is making me scared. I felt like she is forcing something into my body. She is more like a devil than a GODDESS. She kept chanting and suddenly the surrounding all turn into spooky ambience. It's like I am in a evil sect place. I saw my sister. Then that lady kept telling me you have to do this. While she chant. She kept saying this can change your life and fate. By doing all this I can change my sister's life too. I have to sacrify for my sister. My sister was yelling at me. But all these continues. The lady still pressing me down and chant at a very fast speed. The whole place kept spinning and spinning.. Everything goes on and a second later, I jumped out of sleep. Everything ends.
I wonder why this dream come and I don't know what the reason behind it. It is really really scary. It is haunting me so much that I don't know what is real and what is dream. I am so confuse. Seriously, I am so scare that it is going to be true.
No comments:
Post a Comment