I am rather getting out of hand with everything in my life!! I am simply getting more and more tired of life?! Why is it that I must overcome so many many of PROBLEMS?! Friendship problem, school problem, problem at work and etc.. I think HE is really too free to be at work that HE is giving me a BIG MESS in my LIFE! Not only that, I find myself more busy than last SEM.. I never been meeting Xiu for LUNCH since starting of the SEM till like LAST THURSDAY( FINALLY, MY GIRL).. I think let's find one day again to meet up. I have so MUCH to share with you!!
Guess what?! I have not yet started for any of my PROJECTS! Whereby the due date for handing in phase are like 4th dec! And for MAF, we are going to have consultation next FRIDAY and WE HAVE NOT YET MEET FOR ANYTHING! This is so much HELL to me. I wonder how thing is going to work out like that?!
Anyway, I have took 2 weeks of weekend off from work to prepare for my MID-SEM TEST. Actually, there are other reasons for me to do so. As I am really tired of all the problems work is giving me. I really enjoyed work with the other part time boy. Shared a lot with each other ytd. Hoepfully, he is the right one to be trusted in the store after CY.
Ytd, after work, went home like 11plus pm. When I wanted to settle down and watch my tv and also study for COMM SKILL test which is like TMR. My mum suddenly asked me to accompany her to SGH. So after delaying here and there, SIS and I sent her to hospital. It took us like 4 hrs to finish everything and get home for sleep. Luckily, mum is alright now. And today, my bro was a joke sia. Mum called him to tell him that she's still feel a bit sick. Then bro offered to go help her queue for family doctor. Then, mum told him that she seen a doctor in SGH already last night. Then, my silly bro msged me and sis telling us that my mum going to SGH this evening to see doctor. LOL. I think my bro is getting OLD or he is not listening to thing properly!
Never been chatting with D&D for like days, since last week?! As, we are really busy with our life?! Hope they are doing fine in Aust.
Okay, I going to get back to my STUDY!! BYE~~ :)
No comments:
Post a Comment