After so many weeks of dozing off during MAF lecture without fail, I finally not dozing off today! I am so happy. It is proven that I cannot sit in front of the LT for MAF, I tend to doze off. Today, Rena and I changed "feng shui", we went to sit at the back, surprisingly, both of us survive through the whole lecture without SLEEPING even though, the teacher is in mono-tone as usual. :)
Seriously, I enjoy hanging around with Rena, she is a friendly and easy to get along friend. I am happy to make NEW friend without any *limitation. She is my BUS-mate too. We have so much to talk and share. Thank GOD for her to be my FRIEND :) !
I haven't really take a good look at my room for weeks. I almost fainted when I really look at my working area. The table is like in a BIG mess. I wanted to post the picture of it but due to some reasons (Using my *CMI desktop) . I feel like I am in a office with a table that never been packed for MONTHS. Oh ya, my missing money plant had finally come back to place. My dad just put it back for me after me bugging Mdm Koh (my mum) for months. I feel so relax and comfort when seeing it in my study corner when I am studying :) . I wonder am I mad?! :(
Spending weekends meaningfully. Though, I missed my earning of $80 :( , at least I managed to earn back time to do my tutorials, projects and homework :) .
Things done over the weekend:
1. Comm skill2- Interview research
2. MAF tutorial
3. Revision on MAF 1-2
4. DM tutorial
5. Revision on DM 1
6. ERM tutorial
7. Revision on ERM 1-2 &4
8. Revision on Sociology 1
Will upload pictures again when I have chance using my LAPTOP.
Share a song for today, 潘裕文-帮你记得. The reason for me to pick this song is because I like this song a lot. You should go watch the MTV. It is really touching. But the story behind this song is more touching, I guess. The song is actually the main theme song for this movie called, April Bride a.k.a 生命中最後一個月的花嫁 based true story. I think I did mention about this movie few entries back. But, nevermind to share again. There is actually a true documentary of this actual girl done by Japan back in 2 or 3 years.
Movie:
This movie is about a girl who actually found out that she diagnosed with breast cancer after a guy confess to her. She rejected that guy but after knowing of her illness, the guy still wanted to be her. That guy promised to walk her through. The girl successfully defeated breast cancer after removing the tumour. But however, months later, 3 weeks after her regular check-up result was out, she started coughing vigourously until she felt a pain and went to a GP. Then, the GP refers her back to her former doctor, she was once again strike by cancer. This time round, lung cancer. After fighting for months, she still didn't manage to defeat it, the cancer cells were spreading at a rapid speed that her life is counting down by days and doctor predicted that she only left with a month life. Her family kept it from her and organised a wedding for her which she thought was a wedding photo shooting (as her last wish was to have a chance to wear a wedding gown). After her wedding, she passed away. She was defeated by cancer. As, she was wed on APRIL, therefore the movie was named, APRIL BRIDE.
Hope sharing the movie content, you will able to understand the lyric more.
你的眼睛会写信投递到我最内心
你的发梢你的背影都有表情
爱你多渴望能形影不离
用生命纪录你
看阳光陪你醒来像梦境
你让我相信奇迹会降临
再平凡的事你在就开心
每一秒钟都变一幅美景
你想要散心不要自己去让我牵着你去
不想说秘密我们就假装忘记
要帮你好好记得加勇气
你像彩虹很努力
总在雨后马上灿烂拨散了云
太逞强会累积
心不能喘息让我拥抱你
要帮你好好记得铺暖意让你走的
是绿地不能忍受一丝痛苦在你眼里
你手太冷冰贴在我脸上我来燃烧生命
看阳光陪你醒来像梦境
你让我相信奇迹会降临
再平凡的事你在就开心
每一秒钟都变一幅美景
在月下骑车在屋顶谈心在人群里走近
是爱让小事变成蔓延的回忆
要帮你好好记得加勇气
你像彩虹很努力
总在雨后马上灿烂拨散了云
太逞强会累积
心不能喘息让我拥抱你
要帮你好好记得铺暖意让你走的
是绿地不能忍受一丝痛苦在你眼里
夜里有恐惧睡在我臂弯会平静
Will try to insert this song to my playlist asap... Stay tuned for it..
*Limitation: Sometime when friends are around, I tend to hold myself back from making new friends
*CMI: Cannot make it. Too SLOW and OLD
No comments:
Post a Comment