Monday, November 30, 2009

Yet another sad story...

OMG! He and Veron broke up! This is a shocking new I heard. Dearest, don't sad, okay?! We will be here for you. Come to think of, they were so sweet in those photos he sent me. Weeks later, he told me they had broken up. I am always quite sad to see my friends failed in relationship. 9months back was him. 9 months later, it was him. They are seriously brother afterall. But, that time, I was with him through that period. For this time, I couldn't be through with him by his side. I know that he loved her a lot. But, when things don't work well, he definitely won't give in and won't try to make things go well. Not because he is an ostrich, just that he believed in the PAPER theory that many had told me. Theory of that a relationship is like a piece of paper, when a relationship starts to turn sour and started to have problems, it is like a piece of paper. When a piece of paper being tear into half, and stick it back, the scar is still visible. Same goes for a relationship... No matter how much we amend, the scar is alway there....

I believe HE can do SO, so can YOU. I will definitely lend my ears to you. Cry you not. Even though it is too far for me to lend you my shoulder, it is never too far to lend you my listening ears. I have confidence in you that days later, you will be back to the usual self. Cheer on. Thanks for letting me know of this. And for you! Yes, you know who you are, better shower him with LOVE and CARE. Take good care of my this DEAREST, okay. You are also my DEAREST, so don't jealous. BROTHER, I LOVE YOU. So, cheer up, okay?! Don't worry, if you wanna come back, I will be there for you no matter how busy I am.
A hug? No problem..
A pad on shoulder? No problem..
A listening ear? No problem..
A shoulder to cry on? No problem..
Because, when I need all these, you gave me straight away. So I won't turn you down. Meanwhile, you can USE my another DEAREST one. :)


Love is beautiful...
Love is sweet...
Love is wonderful...
Love is everything...
Love do change...
Love do last...
Love do soured..
Love do SWEETEN..

For you, my DEAREST...
Love is not only BEAUTIFUL...
Love is not only SWEET..
Love is not only EVERYTHING...

Our LOVE for you do LAST...
Our LOVE for you won't CHANGE..
Our LOVE for you won't soured...
But, Our LOVE for you is always SWEETEN..
WE LOVE YOU! :)

No comments: