Had a long chat with Douglas last night. He is super free that's what I can say. My E-MAIL account is totally flooded by HIM! One day he could mail more than 10. Can you please think before e-mailing? HAHA.. And go get a FB, Friendster account la. Rather than keep communicating in e-mail or msn. Very troublesome you know?! Come to think of this, guess what stupid reason he gave when asked why not FB/Friendster account?!
..........................................
Je sui Pamela/?L??: [[Nous ne voyons jamais nos propres défauts..]] says:
Can you please go and get a FB/Friendster account?
Douglas misses you, says:
CANNOT, I don wan to get one!! :)
and why should I get one? YOU tell me?? tell me!!! :P
NUDGING NON-STOP..
Je sui Pamela/?L??: [[Nous ne voyons jamais nos propres défauts..]] says:
wth! you damn irritating..
you should get one bcos it is very troublesome for me to go to your blog to read..
it is not only troublesome.. but is VERY VERY VERY VERY* billion..
understand? my dear boy??
Douglas misses you, says:
Yes, I understand, my dear girl.
But I still don feel like getting one!
Je sui Pamela/?L??: [[Nous ne voyons jamais nos propres défauts..]] says:
WHY.. why you don't wanna get one?!
Douglas misses you, says:
REASON BEING, I am too HANDSOME, I SCARE too MANY GIRLS want to friend me then you will JEALOUS!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Not only that, having to login to view people, make me sick. So, having just blog and MSN is my LIMIT.
I SAY NO to FB/Friendster! I SAY YES to MSN and BLOG!!
Wth, he and his own excuses really made people feel like giving him a punch straight to the face. haha.. to some max, he is an IT-unsavvy person who get irritated when he cannot catch up with those IT gadgets. LOL..
Anyway, gtg.. revision TIME!!
No comments:
Post a Comment