Yesterday, went back to school to do projects even though is a PH. After which, went home as there is a get together session. Had a great fun. Mum forget to buy something and make me and cousin travel to PP to buy the thing for her. After the gathering, which is around 8pm, went to meet Douglas up. Waited for our DEAR DANIEL for half an hour. Went to chill at Douglas' place. Omg! Improved! Topped up with so many VODKA. Thanks for the alcohol. HAHA.. Stayed at his place until like 12am then went home. Jessy finally joined us for session. Had great chat with her.
Just now had a great time with my family. Went to work but requested half day as mother craving for STEAMBOAT and I got projects to complete. Went home at around 4pm. Then, headed to AMK for dinner. After dinner, went this fashion, mum bought a top and a skirt which dad recommended her to buy. Sister also bought a top. After that, went to Watson, sister bought a hair dye. She wanted to share with me but I scared my hair type are not suitable to dye so rejected. But still, she still bought it. Then, headed to G2000. Having offer, so mum asked me if i want to buy formal shirt and skirt since I going internship soon. So I bought a top and skirt. While brother bought a tie, 2 shirts for his work. And again, sister bought 2 tops again. And, my mum bought two tee for my dad too. Total billing cost $200.70 after discount. Mum paid for all the spending today.
When home, mum asked me if I want to go Singapore Flyer anot. As, dad and her joined a RC's tour, and just nice the date for the tour is my chinese birthday, 20th feb, sat. So mum asked siblings if they want to go anot. After consideration, as it cost $35 per pax. All of us decided to go with mum and dad as we haven't been going on outing as family for years. I am so excited for the trip. My birthday, my mum and dad bringing me to take FLYER. haha.. This is the best and the first gift I get for my BIRTHDAY.
Oh ya, just now I felt like my siblings and I are monkey. Sister and brother tried to dye their hair. And, I helped sister to put the dye and foamed it, while she helped brother to dye his hair. Just like how monkey behaved. This is the first time me helping people to dye hair and first time siblings felt so close together. I really enjoyed today! 2nd day of 2010 and so many happy things had happened. Hope more will come..
And.. Regarding that YES, it is creating a lot of "hong dong". Just to clarify, that YES is not YES to relationship. So I am still not attach! If I have BF, I will sure tell you, darling!
No comments:
Post a Comment