Saturday, March 27, 2010

Back in Action!

I know I am not updating you as often as compared to last time. I am simply too busy to get a life for myself to enjoy!? I may feel tired at times, but when get to work, I try my best to have the attitude at work. I hate myself for complaining a lot. I must try to keep myself from complaining so much.

Electives for Semester 3.2 is out. I got into my first choice, EA and BSIT. WHOOHOO!! I am really happy for getting it. Okay, next news! I got to know which company I am attached to for SIP. My first choice too. I think God is really kind to me. Everything give me my first choice. Thank you! I promise I will be grateful. HAHAHA..

Sometimes, I find my mum funny and yet, I find her annoying at times too. She can call my house and ask me where am I. Funny right?! Then, I will ask her back, what number you calling?! LOL.. I know I am rude. But, I find her quite stupid to ask me where am I when she is calling home. Funny! Not only that, she can keep asking me if I am working a not or if I am working morning shift or afternoon shift over and over again. She dislikes me nagging at her in front of dad. LOL.. For instance, I always tell her that I need to bring her let doctors check up as sometime when she trying to tell me something, but she can repeat one sentence over and over again. Then say so much but still not at the point. That's my mum. Sometime, I am irritating enough to ask dad, you understand what she is saying!? My dad also cannot stand her and tell her that he agrees with me. LOL.. I remembered a funny incident of my dad and mum. When bro trying to share things with mum, then she kept trying to say other things to my dad. My dad got irritated and asked her to stop putting commercial into my bro's conversation. This, my dad. At time, I find my parents are funny but yet I find them annoying too. NAG NAG NAG! I hope they can be more funny and stop nagging so much.

Yesterday, mum asked me to ask dad to sponser me to go Vietnam shopping as he won lottery. No wonder, dad said he will give me $100 to go spend. LOL.. Great! Free TRIP!! HAHAHAA..

No comments: