It's been long since I last updated my blog. My life is just getting more and more busy after Feb. Reason being, holiday is here and of course, the moment for me to go earn money is here too. So, I am just busy like a bee and too lazy to come here and blog.
Had our HOPE5/1's class gathering back on 28th Feb. The last day of Feb. Nice isn't it?! Had a lot of fun. (Pictures will be up soon, when I have more time..) Planning for the next one as requested by the boys who turned up that day. Trying my best to make sure everyone of HOPE3/1-5/1 is able to turn up for next gathering. Hopefully, it will be a successful one. *Pray*
Thank GOD for blessing my grandma once again. She was warded on 26th or 27th Feb night, as she had a heart attack or something, which is for me to know, for my mum to find out. She had discharged from hospital just few days back. I am so guilty for not visiting her at all. Maybe before I leave for Vietnam, I will go visit her. I love you, grandma. And for that, I hope that you are bless with good health. Please get well soon and stop worrying so much. Everything is fine!
I wondered what's wrong with the WORLD around us. Old man going for young girl who can be his daughter?! Young boy going for OLD lady who can be his mum?! What's more.. Yes, there is no restriction in a relationship, but there should be a limit right?! I think this world is going wrong sooner or later.
I realised that some people are just greedy in a relationship, which is not very healthy. I just hope that you are alright! I will help you no matter what happened. Just believe..
No comments:
Post a Comment