Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Been long since..

It's been long since I last update my blog. My SIP had started two weeks ago, 12th April 2010. To be honest, I now understand it is really tiring to work every Monday to Friday for 8.5hours daily. It is not 9plus but 8.30am daily. Really very tired. Since, SIP started, I think I like a PIG, never get to rest or sleep enough. Even if I sleep as early as 10pm daily. OMG!!

First day of work, meetings and project. I never regret getting into MSC though there is a lot of work to do. I am so proud of my works seriously. And, my mentor and manager are really nice!! Adrian is very friendly and willing to teach us a lot of things. He is one of our lunch kia-kees. Carine is very nice too. She is so MOTHERLY! She treats us very well. She got a very good temper too. Really enjoy and feel lucky to be under both of them. Heex..

After a week of torture in doing the SQL stuff. Last week, moved on to User Interface. At first, I don't really enjoy my work. As I do and edit. Edit then present. Meetings means editing. But finally, last Thursday, everything was approved.

Yesterday, we need SQL reporting service. COOL!! When we don't know how to do, it really sianx! But once got a hand of it. WOOHOO!! I really enjoy it. Today, did some editing, then learnt new task. NOT BAD!! Really enjoy this new task!!

I really enjoy my SIP!! :))

No comments: