Monday, July 05, 2010

4 weeks more, 10 weeks more?!

Officially declaring that I only left with 4 more weeks for my SIP and my holidays will be here for me! 3 months of holiday?! COOL, isn't it?!

10 weeks more for D&D return! Daniel, I will warm welcome you back. While for DOUGLAS LEE! You will be dead if I see you. You better don't come back. I hate DOUGLAS LEE!! Yes, DOUGLAS LEE! I hate you! You better better be careful. I see flame the moment I see you! LOL.. You dare, come say again?! Bleh!

I have a great plan in mind, I feel like going on a journey to somewhere on the map alone, backpacking. For some reason, I really feel like escaping here. Just alone for a trip to some 3rd world or developing country to do some photography, some charity work and some resting of mind and thinking of my future. I now can visualise me and myself leaving Singapore, going to some country and stay for some weeks or months there. I should go do some research and make this plan come alive next year after graduation. Yup! 

Douglas Lee, stop wet-blanketing me, okay!

But before the trip, I must first save money and get my semi- pro camera! =))

No comments: