Here I am, a small corner of my own. I want to be someone big but I want to have a small area for my own to settle down and think it through.
After so many days, I have yet get it through. What should my answer be, a yes or a no? NO.. idea. I don't know why, but I really wanna thank you for all your time and your ears. Listening to me and always giving be comfort. I really don't know how come whenever I am down, you are always by my side and listening to me patiently. Not like some other people. They always cut my sentences. Only you can sit and listen to me. Thank you so much. After talking to you, I really feel so GREAT. Thanks, Douglas and I love you.
"I really hate that person so much until I really going berserk. And he is really very irritating. Always wanna think so great of himself and always thinking that he is in our plan. Please, get out alright. "
"Chill, Pamela Chua Xiu Qi!! Don't bother about him. Don't waste your time angry on this. Come, bother about us."
You are right. Being angry about that person, I should spend my time bothering about you right?! LOL. Thanks ar! Anyway, have you got the stuff I wanted? I hope you got it for me, my dear Daniel!
Okay, enough of all this, I should go get ready, going for YUM CHA with my woman, Fang Ying and Rosanne! I hope can have a lot of photos!
No comments:
Post a Comment