Sunday, September 05, 2010

Journey..








A life is just yet another journey or adventure that we are in. We faced problems, troubles, hiccups and obstacles. We have all sort of feelings, such as pain, sad, happy, sour and bitter. I believe all these stuffs of life will be good to our life and also educate us, help us grow and make us mature.

Yes, we do complain a lot about our life. The reasons may have many. But, we always forget about what we have. We don't cherish what we have until we lost it. You know why? As we always focus on what we don't have and we cherish only what others have and not what we have.

I think all this is just life. A life that we will rejoice of, regret on... No matter what kind of life we are in, we should be learning as much as we can, enjoy as much as we can. Let's rejoice!

Tomorrow will be MONDAY! Monday blue no-no. Finally, after so many days, we CHATTED again. Thanks for everything. Thanks for letting me know about certain things that I never realise at all. Sorry~ LOL.. Be good and stay healthy! Take good care, my boy! LOL..

Okay, before I forget, last Friday met up with Jerene and Wei yin. Great feelings to meet with them again. Though, I see Jerene at least once a week but the feeling is different. It is because there isn't stress presence during our Friday meetup. Great to meet up with Wei yin after so long.

And, Jerene mentioned something which made me think through. I think she made the point right. I can do anything without him and I am not that sticky type. If I am busy, I can don't bother about him. I guess I am such a person. But, I believe of privacy and space. Everyone will want time to be alone, together, with friends and etc.

Working and project meeting is a way of life!!=))

Looking forward for my BATAM and GENTING trips!!! =)))

No comments: