Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Let go..

If you were to ask me what I want now, I can tell you straight. All I want is to end it. End it at once, get the PAIN at once. This is the best solution. Better than leaving it HANGING and making the PAIN prolonged.

Let go now, get hurt now better than suffering in such way. Shall we? Just let go....

I am really tired of all these. I am not getting anywhere. I am so STRESS! At work and at project and... This is not all about time management. I am really tired. I need a long rest from all these! I am so gonna chiong for project tomorrow. Time to sleep. My body, mind and soul are all tired!

Please don't say it to me anymore. Please, end it at once. Once and for all.

"Putting a full stop now, is not the end of a story. As, we might not know what we want now and we might have no more inspiration to continue the story. Hence, there might be more sentences and might be continued."

No comments: