I think I am going to be murdered by deadlines any single minute. Monday, there is a assignment due. Going to die any moment. Cracking my brain, drenching my brain juice on what stupid concepts for the article. Bless me! Still got MP to do.. Nice! Tutorial.. OMG! Seriously, this semester isn't playing a fool time for anyone of us. Simply have to really plan our time nicely and focus the goal.
Final year, final semester. All the way through everything and just score well.
I got a lot of things that I wanna do!! Hope for time!! Gonna complete my assignment asap. So I can do my BISSA lecture all that on Sunday. Better buck up from now on.
Mr D, you can faster go back there.. Like that you won't disturb me and make me lost focus!
P/S: I am seriously in love with HIMs!
No comments:
Post a Comment