Seriously, on Thursday, the LADY of LUCK wasn't by my side. Sigh! Or maybe my luck used up. A series of unfortunate events happened on me. Sucks, totally!
Firstly, early in the morning, I left home around 8.15am. Until 850am I was still at the BUS STOP. Can you imagine? Not that the bus is late or anything. But because all are packed like SARDINE. I had no choice but to hitch a cab and rush to school. My lesson starts at 9am.
Secondly, after school, 11am. I went home to collect my laptop. I left my bag with my friends. Only took my handphone and ez-link card. When I reached home, then I realised I didn't bring my key with me and no one at home. I had to travel four bus stops to collect the key from my sister.
Thirdly, I dropped my PHONE on the ROUGH bus stop floor! Heart super PAIN. Lucky, was well protected.
Lastly, went to Timbre substation. Service lousy and POWER FAILURE!! My friend told me that he never meet this kind of things at there at all.
OMG!! Am I so lucky or am I so UNLUCKY!
However, today I think still alright.. Hope I won't be unlucky again!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment