Friday, December 24, 2010

Things to buy!!

Okay, I am going to start saving $$ so that I can buy all the things I want. 

I bought this model like 4 years ago.. And now I am considering to get another Baby-G watch.. Seriously, I uploaded the photos of the watches on FB like a month ago. I am still thinking of getting which. 




I am in love with the WHITE one, but come back and think, I already had a white watch, should I consider getting another colour? Actually this model have other colours, but I don't know if Singapore carry them a not. Hmmm.. Which one should I buy?? 

Other than watch, I am also thinking of getting this longchamp bag, 
But super duper EXPENSIVE.. Hopefully, I can find someone who is going to PARIS and get them to help me buy. LOL.. 

Okay, I also thinking of getting a new camera, DSLR? But still need to save a lot more. 

I still need to save $$$ for my overseas trip next year. Hopefully I can get all these next year!! LOL!! 


No comments: