Sunday, June 03, 2012

Exams! Stress!

BONJOUR!!!

Time to do a sweep for my blog. It's been months since I last logged in to blog. First, lazy. Second, busy. Third, forget to.

My exam is round the corner. It's just one week away. The stress level just shoot up high like a rocket! I want to score well so much that I am putting a lot of effort in revision for this upcoming exam. No time to waste seriously.

I really hope to top this exam. That's a goal and I hope I can achieve it.

Anyway, I wish I only have to take one mod. exam this sem but too bad, I failed the previous round for one of the mod., hence I have to re-do it this time round. Pray hard that I can pass the two papers once and for all and move on with the list of papers that I need to take to complete my qualification.

For this exam, I am cutting myself off the Internet and phone access. All focus and concentration on revision only. Since I have no one to talk to, I might blog more often during this period of time until my exam ends.

P/S: lady of luck and wisdom, please kindly be with me as much as I hope for! =))

BON NUIT!

No comments: