Saturday, March 18, 2006
Dealin of Trade!
*haha*.. Why I named this entry as "Dealing Of Trade!"? There's reason behind it, of course. In life, what you promised is a deal. No matter with what exchange, it shall be a deal of trade. Hence, I promised not to use the computer, I did it! As a result, it is my dealing of trade. What trade am I talking about? Its a trade of studies, of course. Surprise that I used such a formal english in this entry? It is because I realised that the more "singlish" I used in blogging, the worse my english will be. Hence, I've done a deal of trading, which is to improve my english.*(if not my dad gonna scold me if I failed my english again.) Therefore, I've been working on my english for these few days. *Haha*.. I've been doing alot of revisions these few days too. For instance, Social Studies, Geography, Chinese, Mathematics, English's Wordpower, Chemistry& Physics and Principle of Accounts. My days were filled with joyfulness. Why do I say so? Doing self- revision, had prevent me to use computer. Isn't it a joyful thing? *Lol*.. [hmmm..] As promise, I will not use the computer after today onwards, not even on-in it to do notes/ listen to music. It is because a dealing of trade for this is a promise of not on-in e computer but concentrate in my studies. Time is running out for me, N level "prelim" is just 5 to 6 months away from now. Straight after National Day Celebration, it will be the N level "prelim" exam, isn't it near? To me, it seems near but yet too far. But in another view, it seems far but yet so near. What am I going to do? Study! I just going to concentrate in my studies! No more "honeymoon months". Striving for my achievement/ goals that I set for myself. This time round, "zhi xu cheng gong, bu xu shi bai!". In another words, it means only victory is allowed! [hmm..] Once school reopened, tests will be coming on. Must buck up for this term, no more playing, no more relaxation but more stress, more study! I am not going to let my time slip off from my hand nor my mind. I've got to spend my time to the fullest in studies. I must catch up with all my times. Before mid- year, I must complete all my revision. That's will be my target!! I, Chua Wan Jie, is prepared for my battle, my war. Here I come, N level, I will defeat you for sure! I will win my victory over you! You are my enermy! Just the battle between N level and me. I won't care about the outcome battle from anyone else. I am just got to be concentrating with my battle against N level. It's a battle just me and it. No one will cause me to be distracted. I will not let anyone nor anything to cause me losing this war/ battle. A war will be just me and N level. If anyone want me to lose this battle, you can forget about it. It is because I will not spare my time on you guys. I will spare my time on my studies, on my war. A dealing of trade in my life is to win this war. Winning this war, I can used my life to exchange. As long as I win this war, I can give up my life too. What I want is to over beat this WAR! 100% war between me and N level. *[No one else!]* *[ Dealing of trade in my life is these]*
No comments:
Post a Comment