Saturday, March 25, 2006
IF U TINK U CAN DO IT, U SURE CAN DO IT!
I remembered this sentence" If you think you can do it, you sure can do it!". It was actually told by Davina. Mr Chia told her class this to encourage them in studies, hence, Davina passed it to me. *haha*.. It is because I told her that I scare that my English will fail, so she told me this and it really sound meaningful to me. *hmm*.. Ever since school reopened, I have been pushing myself real damn hard, striving very hard for Geography test and P.O.A test. Hope my hard work pay off. *haha*.. This few days, during lessons, I pay full attention to class but....... the class is driving me crazy! Luckily, I calm myself down and manage to kick off all the noise and just listen to teachers. On Monday, we received a "memo" saying about the events coming around this term. O! my, I saw something that really surprised me, which is our mid- year exam.. Its starting on 3rd May all the way to 17th May, its so near.. Time going to run out, I think bucking up our works now is not too late at all.. Then yesterday, during P.O.A lesson, Mr Ha told the class that, the remedial will be only letting the chosen one to go.. So I decided that I shall not be going anymore.. Hence I asked him to withdraw me out. I will ask him on other days... Like that, I can be saved from others' words .. *hmm* important.. Just to let you guys know that, if you all got any problem can look for me, will try my very best to help you all. *hmm..* Dad came home yesterday, and I told him about the exam coming soon, and he told me to buck up my work, not to play so much. And he still added, saying that if I want to play, after exam can play until I mad, he don't mind. But right now is the critical time, so I've make up my mind to listen to my Dad's words, not to let him down anymore. Ever since, last term, my English test failed, he scolded me like hell.. Hence, I must learn my lesson..
No comments:
Post a Comment