Sunday, April 23, 2006

Ever thought about this?

Just have this feeling to update my blog again.. So did anyone read yesterday update?? Hope that you guys did read it. My tagboard is getting more n more dead, wondering what had causes it. This few days was thinking about what I really wanted in my life. Of course, I managed to get things right into my brain. First of all, I think I not going to think about HIM, I am going give him up as soon as possible as I think that, the more I like him, the more I feel STRESS and a MESS of my life. However, giving him up can be a difficult task to be done, but I will still go ahead as I think that he is blocking my path to get near my destination of what I want.

I am trying to figure out, what's making people really think that I am competing with them? All I can say is that, in a journey of schooling, your real competition opponent is not your classmates and friends, but is yourself. What's I am doing now is to compete with myself not anyone else. If I can't even get to my goals, then I might as well don't study at all. So please get this clear in your mind, competition right now, is not your friends but yourself!

Secondly, I am making my life easier. Why do I say so? Reasons are I want my life to be a PERFECT one and I want to get what I really wanted. In many of our hearts, are a faking outside. Why?? You said life is not just about study, yet you yourself are trying to win your friends. What's a FAKE is this?? Cannot understand..

No comments: