What the difference afterall?? The word "huh!" should be in your mind right now right? *haha* This question:"What you talking about? What difference of what thing?" *haha* Okie.. Do not need to think so much, just carry on reading with it, okie? *haha* You know what the difference between friends and family? I doubt many of you know. Why do I say so? Lets me reveal my thinking towards this question. After studying the new Chapter of the Chinese textbook, "Chu Xu Ren Sheng", I think about this question what so difference of friends and family again and again, and I remembered the show,"ai de zhang men ren" had said this verse: "The difference between friends and family is that when you did something wrong that no one can hardly forgive you, your friends will be turning away from you straight away and will never want to talk or leave you alone but your family will still be standing where they are to wait for you to realise your wrong doing and turn back to them. Not only that, they will forgive you no matter what mistakes you've done and also they will not leave you or your life." That's the different between friends and family. Hope everyone will alway remember that you are not alone at all times, as long as your family is with you, you are the most blessed one and also the most wealthy one. Hence, the rich may not be the rich and blessed ones, while the poor may not be the poorest but they are for sure the most blessed ones.
I am wondering what happening with my LIFE, my FRIENDS and MYSELF. Why do I think this way? Friends look here, I know exam is coming, and you are stressed out or whatever "F**king shit", but doesn't mean you can give me your "F**king and STINKY COW DULL ATTITUDE!" Not all kind of attitude you give me, I must hold with it, okie! Stress is not a reason for you to give attitude, if you think that everything is reasonable, then I also can give attitude to you already. What the problems with all of you? I do not know but what I can say is that please watch your words and saying. If you had offended me with your words and saying, do not blame me for being nasty to you. I really cannot stand all these, okie! Secondly, I really do not know what the "F**king problems with myself too.. I really want to keep my attitude towards myself, but I cannot hold on to all your attitude, okie! Thirdly, I really do not know why my life is changing, I really hope to get out of this period of life. I really just cannot stand everything in my life. Including, FRIENDS. Esp. their attitude. Think in this way, if all your friends around you are giving you their F**king attitude, and treating you like their dog, making you swallowing down their F**king attitude, what would you feel? You do not like others to give that kind of attitude, then do not give others attitude. I can SWEAR that I NEVER give attitude to anyone. BUT IS OTHERS who ARE GIVING me ATTITUDE!!! "DON'T FORCE ME TO END MY LIFE!! "
No comments:
Post a Comment