"Laziness is starting to keep away from my books. Not only that, it is also causing me to slack alot."
Term1 week 4 is going to end soon. [PHEW!] Suprisingly, I am still alive. This whole week is really very tiring for us. It is just January, to be exact, it is just 1 month of my secondary 5 life. Seriously, sometime I felt very puzzled about how my brother survived through his secondary 5 life. I have tonnes of homework for me everyday, choir practices, my own studies schedule to follow. No time for playing nor watching tv, while, in his time, he can play almost everyday, have his afternoon nap and seems to have no homework everyday.
Right now, I really think that my time is getting lesser and lesser. Not only that, I have to sleep at 1130pm in order to do finish my homework and revision. Secondary 5 life is totally different from Secondary 4 life. Last year, I everyday will have a eight hour of sleep. But this year, I only sleep for 4 to 5 hours a day. Even my weekends, I only sleep maxium of 5 hours, as I wake up every early to do my revision and homework. After which, I need to go to work at Isetan at 2pm for Saturday. By the time, I knock off from work, I am already very tired to do anymore revision. I know this year is my crucial year but however, I also need the money to buy assessment and to pay for my tuition fees, so i had to work to get my money for those things as my parents' salary is truely not enough for all these expenses and not only that, my brother is going to Polytechnic this year and while i am going next year. Hence, if I do not save up, I surely cannot afford the fees. I am still waiting for O level to get over so that I can go apply for Isetan's Scholarship. Hope I can get that Scholarship.
Sometime, I really have many doubts on myself. I really suspect myself if I really can do it for O level anot? It is because I do not have much confident in myself. I even feel like giving up studying Secondary 5 as the pressure and stress is too heavy for me to carry. Maybe, I am the one who is giving myself the stress in my studies. Seriously, I know myself the best. In order to do well in my tests or examination, I will have to push myself very hard, sometime beyond my limit as my parents do not push me on my studies. Hence, I have to do the job myself. Even though, the stress is too heavy for me, but as havin "AQ", I must not give up so easily. Maybe, I must give myself somemore time to get use to secondary 5 life. For the sake of my dream of being a auditor, I must not give up right now. I need to get into Accounting and Finance. Hope it will not be a dream but rather a realistic scene.
Making up my mind of which polytechnic to go actually is quite a hard choice for me as only NYP and TP have the course but after the visit to NYP today, I really made up my mind to go TP. Due to some happenings happened there during our visit today. Term1 Week5 is arriving soon and my 17th birthday is coming too. Therefore, I must be more mature and be self- discipline. I must wake up from my honeymoon dream and get more awake to study.
[[Exclusiv International Pte Ltd; Cavelli, Tessuti, Twinsaver, Garcia and Urblanc bring you to the best sleeping world. Good quality bedlinen make you sleep like a sleeping beauty!
No comments:
Post a Comment