Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Say or not Say??

I still considering about the secret if I should share it or not. But I am not prepared to tell anyone yet. No one know about this. Even my sister knew about it. I guess my sister and brother will know about my secret soon. It is because every topics I talk about bring the meaning out. I chatted with my sister few nights back, we mentioned about that particular person. I almost spilled the bean out. But, I swallowed back the beans. I am getting more and more careful with my actions and words to hide this secret. Hope no one will dig it out from me. Looking towards for October to come. Wonder if my wish will come true anot. Hope my bro included everyone who suppose to be invited to his party is invited. HAha..

These few days I am very angry with my in-charge. I think he is not fit to be my in-charge. He never put in effort since he decided to get married and resign next year. What is this attitude he giving? I just cannot stand him to some extent. Always ask me to paperwork, when I ask him to do himself, he gave me a very "well done" answer:" Your handwriting nicer, so you do better" Even my sister cannot stand his way of handling things. Bed display also lazy to change. What an in-charge he think he is? Just cannot stand him. Working with him need a lot of EQ. I have to swallow all my unhappiness and attitude into my stomach. But at times, I just simply wanted to blow up.

No comments: