The door bell of my heart and mind rang after hearing my bro saying about what his gf's mum said. His gf's mum commented this when she heard that my bro was just an ITE graduate:" Aiyo! Why so lousy one? You are going to be an Uni- graduate after 4 years. And your bf is just ITE? Like not matching." But my bro's gf replied was well done:" Not lousy. Education level is 2nd. The most important is he treats me good and his background is very good also." When her mum heard this, she totally had nothing to say.
I think having high or low education is not a matter in a relationship. Just that with low education means that the salary will be lower. But, as long as both parties work hard and willing to give and take. Then, I think it's should not be a problem for a high and low educated people to get together.
I have a very big secret deep inside my heart. But I doubt I am going to tell anyone yet. I have something to say though. He is no longer a matter to me. I think I have no feeling for him anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment