Monday, November 03, 2008

Another Welcome back!!!

Welcome back, brother Dan. Welcome back to home. Sorry that I never go receive your flight today as I got class in the morning even though is Lect. As you know, I don't skip class. So sorry! Class more important than you. Haha.. I am so happy! My brothers are all back to my side again. I love the both of you as much as you ppl love me! Thank God that you are all back to my side again. While, Douglas thanks for the forgiveness. I promise the coming up meet up I will definitely go and won't back up last minute. So sorry, brother! Haha.. Yesterday meet up with Douglas and Jesy were great. We never drink as Douglas thinks it is bad for us to drink when I got school today. So never drink at all. Thanks Sister and Brothers! Love you!!

Okay, My goodness! My poly clique today asked me about HIM. And I told them. As we shared secrets. I think no one will go spread around. As we have tight lips. Haha.. okay.. Projects.. 5 projects in total to do.. Hope will go smoothly. Haha.. OKay.. I got my new work schedule. So I shall blog it here..

5th Nov(Wed)
- Isetan Katong (7pm)
6th Nov(Thur)
- Isetan Katong (7pm)
7th Nov (Fri)
- Isetan Katong (6pm)
8th Nov (Sat)
- Isetan Katong (1030am to 930pm [Full])
12th Nov (Wed)
-Metro Paragon (7pm)
13th Nov (Thur)
- Isetan Katong (7pm)
15th Nov (Sat)
- Isetan Scotts (11am-9pm)

So Brothers and Sister.. You know where and when to visit me.. haha..

No comments: