Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I NEED YOU...

I am starting to be drained. I am seriously out of ideas, out of mind and lost of my thinking. I really really felt very troubled. I need you, BROTHER. I need your shoulder, I need your advice, I need your words of encouragement, I need your enlightenment, I just need you to help me. I really need you to be by me this time. I have no one to turn to anymore except you. Only you can help me struggle through all these. I simply getting more and more relying on you since that incident, that day. When and where you gave me a lot of support and words. I really hope to get the same thing again. After chatting to you on the way you send me home, really give me a peace of mind to think of it. But, I guess those advice you said are not those that you want to say to me. As from your expression, everything is read easily. I think I am too tired for everything. I have so many thing to pour out, but no one to pour out to. Except you, my "toliet bowl" friend. I really thank you for being here and there whenever I need you so. I am grateful that I know you. As, I really know that you are a good friend and best brother for life.

Today, went to school for lesson as usual. After class, went straight to Parkway to work. I went to G2000 to buy my formal shirt for tomorrow's interview.Super EX! $49 for 1, $65 for 2. I bought 2, purple and white. Sale is zero!! Omg.. Tomorrow hopefully got sale.

Meet up with Douglas after work.He sent me home. Talk to him about my problems. But not settle yet. As, I think his thoughts haven't run through, so his advice sound rubbish. But appreciated. Now that he is back from PARIS, I finally can share my problems with him. Not forgetting Dan. He also played a part in most thing. Sunday will be meeting up with them. Hopefully, can get my answer and the things I need. I really need your shoulder and all. Haha.. I know Douglas will definitely agree to my request. Haha..

Received this text from Douglas...
Pamela, forget about what advice I gave you just now. After thinking everything, I think I know what advice I need to give you. Meanwhile, work hard for what you can now. I will give you my support for sure. Whatever you need, I will give it to you. Haha. A shoulder to cry on? No problem, here you go, take it. A support hug from me? No problem, I will give it you when I see you. A surprise? No problem, wait for it, I will give it to you. No matter what problems you face, I will be here for you. Because friend are friend forever, brothers and sisters are for life. Never give up easily. Cheer On! I will run every race with you. No matter if I am in Sing anot, just one call I will surely listen to you to pour your heart out.

Thanks Douglas!!!! It is really so kind of you to text me such a long msg. Thank you! See ya on Sunday!!

No comments: