OMT.. I think I am not a person that suit BIT! Feel like quitting this course at once. But, I know I cannot unless I get into A&F. How I wish I can rebel against MUM for once. But, I just cannot put myself to that extent because I know dad and mum sure will be upset of it. I am really tired of BIT. Today, DBIS is really killing me. I just do not get it. The whole tutorial answer is all copied. I think revision is the only thing I can do. What's more? Projects and Projects. All deadlines are so near with one another. Really gonna kill us is it? Feel like giving up in all the things and effort I put in. I am really very very tired of all these. But, I know I can't. Firstly, Mum will kill me if I do so. Secondly, I will definitely regret. Thirdly, Bro will look down on me. Fourthly, I am a person who "si ai mian zi" I will definitely not give up because I scare Bro or others will look down upon me. So, I die die also must struggle through this stage. I keep telling myself this:' Just hang on! Just hang on for 1 semester and I will definitely get through this...' What a thing that I told myself.
SAS project is KILLING me. I rather you just kill me right now than letting me struggle and die slowly. Everything we've done, most of it is wrong. Good job, PAMELA! Everything re-do! Stayed in school after DBIS lab to rush the project. Thanks, group members for putting effort in staying back after school. And I think we are like those construction workers. We eat our dinner while doing the project. Jerene and I took our chicken rice to the bench outside the staff room. And we sat on the floor to finish our food. I really think we are very pitiful today. Then, we continued with the project until 915pm. Really damn late. But, at least we completed most of the draft for tomorrow checking. I swear no more last min work...
It's been days since I chat with him. He's busying with army stuff and I've been busying with my studies and projects. Hopefully, can chat with him after Christmas as now it is the peak period of army ppl. Just have to bare with it. But, seriously, I am not greedy lah. Just one hello or how are you from him. I am very happy and will be motivated.
Lastly..
I really thanks dad and mum for giving me so much supports in changing of course. Especially, sister. She is really a bravo Sister. She provides me with jobs, never ask me to return her money. I felt so guilty because I not like her at all. I kept asking Bro to return me the money he owed me. Seriously, I never meant to do it. It is because my balance is running low. So I have to ask him to return me all the money. Sorry dad and mum for throwing a big flare at you all. And sorry bro for not respecting. Sorry people!
No comments:
Post a Comment