Time to blog again... Yesterday went to do project at MP library again. Yes, again. We spent most of our time playing, I guess. But, at least the group got the mood to do project to almost complete. But, letting them gaming for 1 hr was a wrong decision. It is because the mood was gone. We keep joking around and no mood to do the project instead of joking around.
Today, wake up early. Went to meet up with D&D again. Had some chatting and lunching. Douglas bill again. So kind of him. Treat us again. Thanks a lot! I am really happy to meet up with them again. I received a lot of blessing from them. Thank, Brothers! And Daniel brought us a good new to Douglas. Daniel's dad enrolled him into the same school as Douglas in Australia. Luck guy! I think Douglas will be on the cloud nine now! Brothers, must always remember me, okay?! But there's a sad thing, because they will not be around to celebrate my birthday for me :'(..
Okay, projects and projects. Next week need to hand in 2 projects. Which is still doing in progress.. And there is also 1 more project on 5thDec. Must really manage my time very well to meet all the deadlines without stress. And Mid Semester Test is just 2 more weeks away.. I am going to start my revision by this week. And there is a FRENCH test on coming Thursday. I think I most prob will go for the Thursday lecture rather than Tuesday lecture. Yup!
No comments:
Post a Comment