No matter how much I love you, no matter how much I want to tell you about how much I love you, I think it's not a problem anymore. I will learn to put down things that are not real enough for me to get hold. You are far too good, I guess. You are a good catch for everyone? Maybe! I think everything let nature takes place. No matter how much I wish or expect, the more disappointment I will get. Hence, I think learning to put down is the best thing for me to learn right now. Or maybe, we are just not meant to be together?! I don't know. Who match who, who can be together with who is not up to us to decide. But all matters is just FATE! Get it? Loving someone, you doesn't need to own him alone. You may not be with the one that you really love very much in reality. But, the thing that matter is that you must be happy with your choice. Does it makes sense?
This week, he is not in good mood (by seeing his msn's nick). And, it's been long since I chatted with him. I am resisting myself to concentrate on my study till the next time I am free and he is free to chat with me. Let's not talk about all this now.
Two weeks more mid sem test will be hit. I am looking forward for me to clear them all. I hope I can ACES for all the subjects. If I work hard, I think it shouldn't be a problem for me. My aim for BA2 will be a bit more greedy, full marks please! No matter what, the key for everything is just WORK HARD!
Projects are still not finish yet. I am seriously upset with my group people. Why can't they be more active and contribute more to the projects? And why can't they be more independent to do something for the group? Why always give excuses for everything? Why must you all leave everything to the very last min to rush? I just simply don't get it!
No comments:
Post a Comment